Jupiter II Light Mover/Light Rail
Jupiter ll Light Mover/Light Rail.
Light movers are mechanical devices that move grow lights in a fixed pattern over a garden. They can increase the coverage light by 140%. The real advantage, is MUCH more light is available to the plants when the light is in motion. With a stationary light, all that is shaded will remain in the shade, with a light mover the light hits the plants from all angles, giving better coverage and therefore increased yields.
Successfully utilising a light mover provides better light efficiency, electricity savings, increase light coverage and results in a heavier harvest with better plant growth.
The Jupiter ll Light Mover effectively reduces shading and provides increases of around 20% to your yield.
- Manufactured in Austrailia from high quality parts
- Reduce lamp to plant distance without burning tender growing tips of plants
- Reduce power costs
- Increased penetration of high intensity light below plant canopy
- Increased yield due to increased budding sites
- Healthier even growth patterns>higher yielding plants
- Increased air flow due to movement of the lamps heat>decreased fungal growth