Envirolite Grow Light
A Complete quality, low running cost, cool running, self ballasted grow light!
It comprises of a high quality fully encase reflector and two CFLs.
This is the perfect grow light for:
- Energy saving grow light design
- Ideal for use in confined areas such as cupboards
- Produces very little heat
- Available in vegetative, flowering, and dual spectrum options
- Grow plants from vegetative to flowering periods (dual spectrum configuration)
- Extremely quiet running
- Can be used much closer to plants than a HPS grow light
- 100 x 38cm
- complete with flex and 13 amp wired UK plug
A totally new range of professionally designed, CE marked manufactured reflectors for use with CFLs. All reflectors are fitted with quality E40 Ceramic Sockets and are fully guaranteed.
The reflector range for 2, 4 or 6 lamps feature:
- High quality, CE marked products - Steel body with mirror reflective finish - Louvered for heat dissipation - Built in ''hanging hooks'' - Ready to use with 3m lead and 3-pin plug
2 Lamp CFL Reflector
100cm long X 38 cm wide X 16cm deep
Envirolites are effective, energy-saving, reliable, low heat generating horticultural grow lamps, giving excellent results and lower operating costs for all indoor growers.
Plants need light in the correct spectrum, which is proven to be between 400 & 700 Nana Wave, and CFLs produce high output light in exactly this spectrum. There is no wasted light, unlike HID and HPS lamps were much of the light cannot even be seen or used by the plant.
CFLs give 100% PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) high output light and are used successfully for all propagation, vegetative or flowering stages.
CFLs do not generate excessive heat and can be used directly over plants. This is the secret of growing with CFLs, positioned directly above, just 3 cm or 4 cm, the top of the plants! Unlike HID lamps, this new generation, grow lamps will not burn your plants.
This is a real advantage compared to growing with HID lamps, as there is no wasted light, which occurs when HID lamps are positioned high above plants. CFL give 100 % PAR, correct spectrum, high lumen light directly on top of your plants - where they need it!
- Self Ballasting Lamps - simple to install or wire
- 100 % PAR in the correct spectrum for growing
- Generates much less heat than HID Lamps
- Energy saving lamps give lower operating costs
- High Lumen Output ~ Long Life Operation
CFLs are available in 3 models:
- 6400K Propagation & vegetative growing
- 2700K Flowering stage growing
- 6400K & 2700K Dual filament lamp