Ionic Hydro Bloom (Hard Water)
One-part nutrient for Hydroponics
IONIC is a unique single pack nutrient, designed to deliver the complex profile of mineral elements a plant needs, in an easy-to-use format.
Growth Technology’s research has enabled all essential elements to be combined in a single pack. Most importantly, these are stable in solution and delivered in the correct ratios required by plants. IONIC is also pH stable giving the grower easy control over nutrient solution and trouble-free operation.
IONIC contains 14 essential elements at both macro and micro levels, supporting rampant growth and superb harvests.
- Delivers stunning results
- Easy to use
- pH stable
IONIC often copied, never bettered….
A background and long experience in commercial hydroponics was the basis for the development of IONIC nutrients.
Growers in hard water areas should use the special IONIC HW formulation. The Hard Water product has a distinctive HW label on the bottle. Both types of IONIC are available in Grow and Bloom formulations.
Plants in hydroponic systems are entirely dependent on the solution for nutrition. It has to be correctly formulated; it has to be stable, and it has to be consistent. Ionic nutrients are fully complex in the manufacturing process; key minerals are locked together in large molecules to ensure a precise delivery to the plant. As far as it is known, this is the only product in the world that is formulated and manufactured in this way, and to this supreme standard of precision.
State of the art nutrition for plants in all types of hydroponic systems
IONIC for Hydroponics
- IONIC Hydro nutrients are formulated specifically for hydroponic cultivation. This product is complete in every elemental detail and balanced for precise delivery of nutrients to the plant.
- IONIC Hydro nutrients are available in standard and hard water options – in either case precisely tailored to the water supply.
- IONIC Hydro nutrients are available in Grow and Bloom options. These variations are based upon the nutritional requirements of green plants at each stage of the growth cycle. The Grow formulation is designed to maximise potential for vigorous vegetative growth, while the Bloom nutrient is loaded with the crucial elements that support heavy flowering.
- IONIC Hydro nutrients have a highly stable pH due to unique reactive buffering incorporated into the manufacturing process. This reduces fluctuations in the tank and cuts down the workload for the grower.
IONIC Hard Water solution is more acidic. This is achieved by careful selection of the component mineral salts. A more acidic solution will neutralise bicarbonates on its own. This will reduce the amount of acid needed to control the pH and thus reduce the chance of phosphate accumulation. IONIC Hard Water solution is also specially formulated to take account of the minerals, such as calcium, that are usually present in hard water. By lowering these elements in the nutrient solution it is possible to ensure that the final solution is as close as possible to ideal levels of the major elements. This will reduce the problems associated with hard water and allow the grower to maintain the tank for longer periods between changes.
Available in 1l, 2l or 5l bottles