- Large Item
boxed and delivered to you!
|New to Hydroponics / Indoor Plant
|What does this product do?
|This system removes heat and smell from your grow room
and promotes good air circulation.
This is the Ruck RK160L Inline Fan, made for the UK and European Market. Ruck
fans utilise quality Swiss made motors and are supplied boxed with wiring instructions.
The fans are perfect for extraction or as an intake fan as they are quite, reliable
and of very high specification, Ruck fans move more air than the LTI fans at
The Ruck RK160L will displace A MASSIVE 714 cubic metres of
air per hour.
- backward curved centrifugal fan
- single inlet impeller with steel plate and plastic blades
- fan motor unit balanced in 2 planes according to G 2.5 DIN ISO 1940
- external rotor motor 2 poles 230 V
- voltage controllable
- integrated automatic thermal contact
- maintenance-free, long-life ball bearings
- stator with corrosion protection
- plastic housing made of PA6 GF15 RAL 7035
- internally connected capacitor
- junction box with cable gland IP44
Voltage - UN 230 V / AC 1Ph
Frequency - f 50 Hz
Power Consumption - P1 100 W
Current Consumption - IN 0,45 A
Speed nN - 2470 rpm
Max. Amp ControlUnit Imax - 0,45 A
Capacitor - C 2,5 µF / 450 V
Weight - 3 kg
Ambient Temp. - tUmax 80 °C
Max. Medium Temp. - tRmax 80 °C
Insulation Class F
Poles - 2
Direction of Rotation - cw
Why use a fan in Hydroponic Set ups?
Good air circulation is a key factor in all indoor growing environments.
This can easily be achieved by the installation of an extractor fan.The fan
can be used to remove the stale co2 depleted air creating a vacuum effect allowing
fresh air to be pulled into the room through vents, door and window frames and
even the brick work.
Using activated carbon, these filters absorb unwanted smells as the expelled
air passes through them, simply attach a suitable extraction fan and ducting
to replenish the growroom with fresh air.
Includes 10 metre of flexible aluminium 6 1/2in ducting.