- Large Item
boxed and delivered to you!
|New to Hydroponics / Indoor Plant
|What does this product do?
|This is a potting soil for plants.
All-Mix was developed especially to be the best potting soil for
It consists of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10%
high quality organic BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus , 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.
- Available in sacks of 50L.
The potting soil can be reused indefinitely on condition that
the following rules are observed:
1. Do not reuse potting soil that has been infested severely
2. Remove the top layer of soil and throw it away.
3. Remove roots and plant debris as best you can, a forked tool is useful for
4. Add fresh potting soil, coconut fibre and perlite until the original volume
5. To the 1000 litres of soil add 50 litres of Pre-Mix and 100 litres of BIOBIZZ
Worm-Humus and mix thoroughly.*
6. The soil mixture now needs to be lightly wetted in order for it to humidify.
For best results leave for at least a few days in order for the microbiological
bacteria's and enzymes in the Pre-Mix to proliferate.
*Reuse per 1000 litre soil mixture:
- 5% Pre-Mix (50 litres)
- 10% BIOBIZZ Worm-Humus (100 litres)